cushion carefor MIDI
- 2 - 8 month
- including TENCEL® cover
- unique breathable 3D air pocket material
- prevents sweating in the area of the neck and back of the head
- 100% polyester, made of breathable 3D air-cushion material
- 100% hollow fiber in the form of polyester beads
Incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs
In order to prevent the risk of sudden infant death syndrome, babies should mainly sleep on their backs. Here one unwanted consequence is the increasing number of cranium deformations, in particular the flattening of the rear of the head.
Because babys' craniums are still soft at first, one-sided lying positions can lead to deformation of the head. The unique 2-chamber cushion developed by Träumeland holds the head in optimum position. It can then develop its normal physiological shape and existing asymmetries can be counteracted. The neck receives optimum support and the little head can move around easily.
- Prevention of deformations: Use cushion without removing the cushion contents.
- Remedy in case of existing deformations: Through targeted removal of cushion contents, the deformed area is relieved of strain.
Washing and care instructions
With TENCEL™ , a new age of fibre technology has been introduced. TENCEL™ is a cellulose fibre and is obtained from wood in an environmentally-friendly process. It unites the advantages of many fibres: as fine as silk, as strong as polyester, as easy to care for as acrylic, as cool and pleasant to the touch as linen, as warm as wool; it also absorbs much more water vapour than cotton.
Polyester is a particularly resistant, elastic fibre.
3D air-cushion layer
Due to their numerous individual polyester threads, 3D air-cushion layers are incomparably breathable and extremely point-by-point elastic. This allows your baby to breathe more freely, without sweating.
Elastane is an extremely stretchy and cuddly fibre which ensures high elasticity in the material.
Down fibre beads
Down fibre beads consist of a polyester fibre, plush up beautifully and are therefore excellent for nursing cushions and cuddly nests.