- Inner sack
- Guaranteed testing for harmful substances
- No optical brighteners used
- No ribbons for greater safety
- Made from soft cotton jersey
- Lots of freedom of movement for the legs
- All-round zip for easy changing
Incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs
Washing and care instructions
Cotton is one of the most well-known and most widely-used natural materials. Cotton is breathable and highly durable. Therefore it is particularly suitable for use in a baby bed.
Why should my child sleep in a sleeping bag?
Sleeping bags are the better alternatives to duvets. Using sleeping bags for babies instead of traditional duvets significantly reduces the risk of heat accumulation or covering your baby. Your baby sleeps more peacefully – they won't wake up because the duvet has disappeared. A sleeping bag also provides the feeling of safety familiar from the womb.
What is the right size for my baby?
The perfect-sized sleeping bag for your baby primarily depends on the size of your child's body. Our tip: To ensure your baby has freedom of movement for their legs, the distance between their feet and the bottom of the sleeping bag should be no less than than 10 cm.
The table below with guide values will help you with your selection.
To be on the safe side, you should still check:
Length of body
= - head length
= + 10 cm
= perfect size for the sleeping bag
What clothes should my baby wear in the sleeping bag?
Many parents are unsure when it comes to nightwear. Will the baby be too warm or too cold? Just as there are hot summer nights and cold winter months outside, there are also differences in temperature in your child's room at night. To allow a restorative sleep for your child it is important to perfectly adapt their nightwear. We don't want to make any general statements on this. However, one thing is crucial: Don't be fooled by the thickness of the material in the sleeping bag as the materials have different heat values.
The “TOG” unit can be consulted as a guide value. “TOG” represents the thermal conductivity of textiles and tells you how warm your baby will be in a sleeping bag at a certain room temperature. The higher the “TOG rating”, the warmer your baby. Sleeping bags have different “TOG ratings”. The LIEBMICH sleeping bag has a 2.5 TOG rating. Nightwear should be adapted in line with the “TOG rating” listed.
On hot summer days, the inner sleeping bag can be used without the outer sleeping bag. As we have used guide values, you should listen to your gut instinct and feel your baby's neck. Simply imagine you were lying in the sleeping bag! TIP: The LIEBMICH sleeping bag has double ventilation regulation. Both ventilation slits on the sleeping bag can be opened with a zip and allow optimum air flow as needed. As a result, your baby won't overheat.
What you should consider when buying a sleeping bag for your baby...
- calculate the right size (enough freedom of movement for the legs as well as fit for the head and arm hole)
- select the right material: TENCEL™ natural fibres ensure significantly more moisture absorption
- sufficient ventilation to avoid heat accumulation
- press studs preferred due to the choking hazard of buttons
- no ribbons and laces
- a sleeping bag that grows with your child is practical and also saves money
- all-round zip for easy changing as well as putting your child in the sleeping bag and taking them out
- low-risk materials to ensure your baby sleeps safe and sound
- zip with locking mechanism so your baby cannot get trapped and the zip cannot open by itself
Why babies prefer the LIEBMICH sleeping bag
The breathing sleeping bag: The double ventilation regulation is a unique feature that every baby would want. Both ventilation slits on the sleeping bag can be opened with a zip and allow optimum air flow as needed. As a result, your baby won't overheat. Just as you like to control the temperature in your bedroom, your baby wants that in the sleeping bag too.
Natural fibres: the comforting material is cuddly, healthy & natural
Tested for antimony and harmful substances for safe and healthy sleep
Loving details make the LIEBMICH sleeping bag irresistible!
Tips on care
For washing use a mild detergent without optical brighteners.