- best moisture absorption through TENCEL® for a dry and healthy sleeping environment
- supple, easy-care and robust
- kapok hinders the development of mites
- pleasant on baby's tender skin due to aloe vera
- 100 % cotton with the additions of aloe vera
- 90 % TENCEL®, 10 % kapok
Incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs
Washing and care instructions
With TENCEL™ , a new age of fibre technology has been introduced. TENCEL™ is a cellulose fibre and is obtained from wood in an environmentally-friendly process. It unites the advantages of many fibres: as fine as silk, as strong as polyester, as easy to care for as acrylic, as cool and pleasant to the touch as linen, as warm as wool; it also absorbs much more water vapour than cotton.
Cotton is one of the most well-known and most widely-used natural materials. Cotton is breathable and highly durable. Therefore it is particularly suitable for use in a baby bed.
Kapok is water-repellent and therefore prevents the development of mites.
The natural extracts of the aloe vera plant can have a positive effect on sleep thanks to its skin-friendly properties. Aloe vera is very hypoallergenic.