- integrated 3D-Air support for unique air permeability
- prevents sweating in the area of the neck and back of the head
- adjustable >> 2 different heights
- horizontal ventilation channels
- extra-breathable material on the side
- for an optimal sleeping position
- Moisture-absorbing TENCEL ™ cover with 3D material (32% TENCEL ™, 68% polyester)
- high-quality, breathable cold foam
Incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs
Due to our company holiday, the goods will leave our warehouse on August 16th at the latest. We wish you a relaxing night and a lot of fun with the quality products from Träumeland!
Washing and care instructions
In contrast to soft foam, raw materials of a higher quality are used in cold foams. Cold foam has better point-by-point elasticity characteristics, is more breathable and has a longer lifetime. The integration of air channels and contour cuts improves important factors such as ventilation and elasticity.
With TENCEL™ , a new age of fibre technology has been introduced. TENCEL™ is a cellulose fibre and is obtained from wood in an environmentally-friendly process. It unites the advantages of many fibres: as fine as silk, as strong as polyester, as easy to care for as acrylic, as cool and pleasant to the touch as linen, as warm as wool; it also absorbs much more water vapour than cotton.
Polyester is a particularly resistant, elastic fibre.